At Socorro General Hospital, we believe having visitors is important to the well-being of our patients and we encourage family and friends to visit. We are committed to creating a private, safe and healing environment, which means keeping noise to a minimum in patient areas. With your help, we are able to achieve this environment by observing the following guidelines:
- General visiting hours are between 11:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. One or two visitors may visit a patient at a time. Other visitors are welcome in our waiting areas, which also close at 8:00 p.m.
- Visiting children 14 years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. During cold and flu season, children 14 and under are asked to stay in the lobby with an adult and not visit patients in their rooms.
- For the comfort, safety and privacy of our patients, visitors will be asked to keep all hallways clear and to keep noise to a minimum.
- Please do not visit the hospital if you have a contagious illness.
Special Visiting Hours and Exceptions
- Children in Labor & Delivery: Siblings only, except in flu season.
- Please note that other exceptions may occur in other areas based on individual patient need.
Socorro General Hospital
1202 Highway 60 West
PO Box 1009
Socorro, New Mexico 87801
Maps & Directions